Sunday, June 27, 2010

G20

Basically:

I have no pity for anyone down there, police or civilians. Everyone's at fault, I don't know why people are so shocked. I'm angry at the fact that half the people down there are just there to fight the law because it's easier to when you're surrounded by hundreds of other mindless idiots with no cause. Thanks for over shadowing the messages worth hearing and taking attention away from the actual G20 which needs to be seen for what it is: a billion dollar photo shoot. Everyone's given into the agent provocateurs, Harper's gotten exactly what he wanted, and the 930 million dollars spent on security is now justified. Idiots. The cops are idiots, Harper's an idiot, the anarchists are idiots, the people down there only for a fun time are idiots.

I'm sick of all the dumb facebook updates from people who have no idea what they're talking about. I'll be the first to say I didn't know much about the G20 either until last week, and I don't claim to be an authority on it nor do I claim to know a lot, but I educated myself and it's time for people to do the same before they get upset over the violence. Cause that's really not the issue. It really is true that whatever gets the most media coverage is what people are most interested in.

Idiots:


  • Harper, for thinking Toronto is a good place to shut down and host World Leaders

  • Violent protestors, for thinking radicalism will get their message across....what was it again? No one knows.

  • Cops, for instigating violence. I'm all for police for doing their job, but come on, leaving a cop car unattended for hours in the middle of Queen St. ... we all saw through that bullshit

I'd love to be able to watch the news and get real G20 updates about the empty promises that are being made instead of being forced to watch the fires and destruction. But hey, I guess that just makes for better tv.


The G20 is a joke from all angles, there's no use taking sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment